Monday, April 4, 2011

I like big butts and I cannot lie, but is there some evolutionary reason as to why?

I like big butts and I cannot lie, but is there some evolutionary reason as to why?
When a girl walks in with an itty-bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get vital evolutionary information that acts as a fairly accurate indicator of overall health.
And sprung. You also get sprung.
My anaconda don't want none unless you have a high likelihood of producing healthy offspring with a minimal chance of genetic disabilities, hun.
My homeboys tried to warn me, but that butt you got makes me so confident of your current well-being and future child-rearing potential
So ladies (yeah!) ladies (yeah!) You wanna advertise fertility? (hell yeah!)
Then turn around, stick it out, even other women have to admit that you appear to have the necessary physical attributes to produce many healthy offspring.
Baby got child rearing hips and a healthy store of body fat that can be used to nourish the developing offspring if food is scarce!
A lot of simps won't like this song, 'Cause them punks like to hit it and quit it, And I'd rather stay and play, to ensure that my offspring develop properly and survive to continue my genetic line.
She can do side bends or sit-ups to promote a healthy lifestyle and shed unwanted pounds after child birth. Please ask politely (but firmly) that she not work out so much on her glutes.
Cause I'm long, and I'm strong, and I have a genetic impulse to pass my hereditary traits on.
So, ladies! (Yeah!) Ladies (Yeah!)
If you wanna roll in my Mercedes (Yeah!)
Then turn around! Stick it out! Even white boys have to make sure that their partner is of high genetic caliber so they can pass on their genes successfully.

Stolen'd from: http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/gibxk/i_like_big_butts_and_i_cannot_lie_but_is_there/

No comments: