Wednesday, April 16, 2008

recreating the past

Color Wars has launched a pretty cool project: They asked their readers to recreate old childhood pictures of themselves. I definitely want to try to do this -- I mean, you'd have to try to remember EXACTLY what you were feeling at a completely different part of your life. The best recreations are from people who chose to pay special, close attention to facial expression and body language. It's hard for the recreations to not look awkward. It's definitely an interesting idea, in my opinion, to try to recreate a candid moment verbatim. It shows us how REAL life truly is.



3 comments:

Toasted Sandwich said...

This is really cool. I especially like the guy with the luscious 'stash.

Excaliborn7 said...

Agreed. This is an awesome project. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.