Sunday, September 7, 2008

Love In This Club

Katie S. posted a video of some puppets singing this song, and it caused me to remember this video that I saw last spring and had posted on this very blog with the following commentary. I think it is a good example of being entertaining in front of the camera for 60 seconds or more.

Personality as Art
"I've always enjoyed the subject of personality as a work of art. When we say someone is "charming" it's because they have something in their nature that makes us want to be around them or watch them. Chris Crocker is a good example of somebody who has a certain energy that makes his personality charged and artful to me. This guy is equally engaging to me. His unabashed way of expressing himself, the freedom with which he appears to fluidly follow any impulse is brave, pure and uplifting. I can watch this again and again with enjoyment. I'd be interested to hear what all of you think of this kind of video. What thoughts fill your head when you watch it? "


No comments: