Wednesday, October 1, 2008

111,000


look at this bike!
more and better pics here.
http://www.fixedgeargallery.com/2008/sept/2/EricTotten.htm#image_4

"whats up! I happened to stumble upon this on the internet, thought it was pretty sweet and that everybody might like to see it. its a gold plated bike with "600 dazzling Swarovski crystals" (whatever that's supposed to mean) and apparently sold for 111,000 dollars, this is the first of ten, I doubt this is going to be anybody's work horse, but it looks good!"

I feel this goes along with what we are talking about in class, I really like to ride my bike and if had this bike I would never ride it its worth too much money.

Fielding

2 comments:

Excaliborn7 said...

Seems like a bike for indoor riding only. If rappers rode bikes, this would be the one. Thinking of a rapper on an $111,000 bike is kind of humorous.

Anonymous said...

This is great because bicycles are usually synonymous with being frugal and not indulging in fancy transportation. I mean what WOULD you do with it?