Friday, April 24, 2009

$99 Music Videos

I apologize if these have already been posted, I can't remember how I stumbled across these videos. Some are better than others, such as this one:

I won't comment on the actual video itself because that's not the real reason why I posted it. I think all the videos in the series (www.99dollarmusicvideos.com) offer some pretty creative ideas we might want to use for final projects in the Art 180 class. Also, the best part is they show you how the artist made the video with only $99! (Usually they spend the money on materials easily found or scrapped together and beer, I think you could probably make this previous video for $0 but hey, its still cool) Check it out:

Anyways, I enjoy these $99 music videos for their music, visuals and their accompanying quasi-tutorials. Enjoy.

No comments: