Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sixty Days

A gentleman documenting his experience living two months under house-arrest. This is not something I would have imagined looking for online, but I am not at all surprised at stumbling across it; more and more I feel like if you can think it up, you can find it on the internet somewhere.

I'm only a week or so into his video archive, but it's holding my interest. (And not just because they have an adorable kitten.)

http://sixty-days.com/about/

It's interesting to see what he does with his six hours outside each Sunday. It's very much a reexamination of what you appreciate about the world. Just a bike ride around the city, and sharing that on camera, is really striking.

2 comments:

clubbrb said...

Wow. I have to say, I had low expectations going into this but damn, this is probably the best reality show I've ever seen! Its nothing like the reality tv shows you find on cable where everything seems too scripted, this is so much more raw and (actually) real. Thank you for the post, I love it!

bobby said...

Thanks for the love guys!

-Glenn