Friday, September 11, 2009

Threads

I love watching fashion shows and get completely engulfed in what different designers try to say with their clothing. There was just a large runway show for Spring 2010 fashion in New York this weekend, and I picked one of the better designers present. My favorite model they used is at 1:07. You can't tell if it's a man or a woman, and I love the ability for models to be transgender. Also, the model gets a little bit of sass in her step as she nears the catwalk. Very personal style, but very cheeky; I think it works well in the line.
My favorite piece in this collection is at :39. I am not typically a fan of camo, however the soft tones of the print go well with the purity of the white top. It's a simply yet flashy outfit.








My favorite designer all the way around was Ports 1961. I'm a sucker for modern classical. The first dress that has the one-sided pocket is very catchy.


No comments: